New England Architectural Center in Tiverton, Rhode Island is the largest procurer of reclaimed bluestone in the country. They have an inventory of 5,000+ square feet of bluestone reclaimed. The quality of NEAC’s stone is exceptional due to the fact that they visually pick and harvest every piece to ascertain; Infallible Finds!
Here is the inventory available at their “yard” in Tiverton:
Reclaimed Rare Bluestone – Hand Sculpted Drains
Reclaimed Bluestone – 1800's Reservoir Dam, 60-feet long (available for re-purpose)
Reclaimed Bluestone Curbing
Rare Collection Reclaimed Madina Brownstone Stone Steps
Reclaimed 1st Generation Curbing Granite
- Reclaimed 1st Generation curbing (1800’s, early 1900’s) that was originally hand split.
- Notice that 2 sides are rough and in the original snapped, split condition. The reveal edges and sides were all hand chiseled to a relatively smooth surface.
- Beautiful, rare, swirled granite that makes amazing steps, borders, patios, driveways, and more!
- Reveal Edge
- 2 Chiseled sides
- As it comes out of the ground surfaces split and not chiseled
Reclaimed 2nd Generation Curbing Granite
- Often used for sidewalks and driveways
- Application 16" wide, but on both sides
- 5" thick and various lengths available
Reclaimed Granite from Bellevue Avenue Mansion - "Ocean House"
Reclaimed Pink Granite Stone Curbing
- About 6" thick, 4-9 feet long, 18" deep
- Hand chiseled on 2 sides
- NEAC has approximately 20,000 cobblestones
- These are medium in size and have slight variations in the color grey family
- They run 7" to 8" wide, about 4 per sq. foot
- Beautifully worn and very clean
Vital Visual is to visit the "yard" located at 500 Eagleview Road in Tiverton, Rhode Island 02878 (behind Northeast Millwork)
Please contact Joselle for an appointment: 561-301-9231 firstname.lastname@example.org